List of Web browsers for Windows:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Sea Monkey
- Avant Browser
11/11/11 on major search engines.
Special days observed on 11/11/11
- Veterans Day in the United States of America.
- Remembrance Day in Australia.
- Remembrance Day in Canada.
- Wedding Day
Are you looking for a free Word Processor or a Spreadsheet?
The best free alternatives to Microsoft Office 2012 that can save you US$200:-
- Libre Office – LibreOffice gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.http://www.libreoffice.org/download
- Open Office – OpenOffice is an open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files from other common office software packages. It can be downloaded and used completely free of charge for any purpose. http://download.openoffice.org/
- IBM Lotus Symphony – IBM Lotus Symphony is a richly-featured set of productivity tools that are intuitive and easy to use and provided at no charge. There are three applications that make up Lotus Symphony: Lotus Symphony Documents, Lotus Symphony Spreadsheets, Lotus Symphony Presentations. http://www-03.ibm.com/software/lotus/symphony/home.nsf/products
- Google Docs – Google Docs allows you to create and share your work online and access your documents from anywhere. Manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, surveys, and more all in one. Google Docs is a Web-based documents, spreadsheets, drawings and presentations that let users edit the same file at the same time so you always have the latest version http://docs.google.com/